Thursday, June 2, 2011

Survivor Story posted on Prostate.net

Photo credit to my son Nick
Last month, Craig Cooper, the founder of Prostate.net contacted me, wondering if I'd like to contribute my story to his Survivor series.

Today, that story got posted -- and it's all great, I'm thrilled to get the message out to Craig's readers, and I thank him for helping putting it all together.

Prostate.net is fantastic site and has a huge presence on Facebook.  It's filled with great information for anyone with prostate disease, those recently diagnosed with cancer and wondering what's next, or guys looking for a smarter approach to prostate health and healthy living. 

My thanks, again, to Prostate.net and Craig for sharing the stories and information that hopefully will help others.

No comments: